i love you!

i love you!
<3
^ Thats me! I'm a freshman. I'm taken. I love every sport possible. I play volleyball for RIC. I'm friendly & outgoing. My family and friends mean a lot to me. My AIM is greenexbean add me.

Friday, February 29, 2008

Soo i was watching The Ellen DeGeneres Show , and this totally reminded me of what our class has been talking about. On Valentines day a 15-year-old boy was murdered by a classmate. The boy who was killed was homosexual. He had asked a boy to be his Valentine and the boy killed him. It was so horrible that a boy wanted to be his Valentine that he killed him. I couldn't believe it!

Homosexuallity is stereotyped as something terrible and bad starting at such a young age. It really is sad to think about. I couldn't imagine hiding my sexuality just so someone wouldn't kill me. =(

1 comment:

Dr. Lesley Bogad said...

This was a really awful story... :(